Let me ask you a few questions:
- Do you ever feel stretched too thin? Like it’s impossible to keep up with your many relationships and endless action items?
- Do you try to be everything to everybody?
- Do you try to do it all?
- Do you feel disconnected from the most important people in your life?
- Do you ever feel like you’ve lost sight of not only who is important, but also what is important because you have way too many goals and not nearly enough time?
My guess is you’ve answered yes to at least one or two of these questions. I’m a therapist. I talk to people just like you every day. And I know the pressures we are all facing to do it all and be it all … and I also know that a never-ending to-do list often leaves us with competing priorities and a life that doesn’t always feel aligned with our values.
That’s why I created this FREE downloadable workbook: Who + What Do I Put First?
Through the simple exercises in this workbook, you will be able to identify, evaluate, and determine what your personal priorities are with both the people in your life (including yourself!) and your to-do list.
How are you spending your time, money, and energy? Is this working for you? If it is, keep going. If it is not, it may be time for change.
This information allows you to set actionable goals that help you feel more aligned with your values.
This leads to healthier relationships and a more valued life.
Who Do I Put First? Relationship Priorities
The Who Do I Put First? worksheets provide a clear picture of which relationships you are currently prioritizing and which relationships you need or want to be prioritizing instead if your goal is to have deeper connections and healthier relationships with the people in your life who matter most to you.
What Do I Put First? Values Priorities
Each one of us has limited time and resources, yet it feels like our society is constantly pulling us here and there and everywhere – pressuring us to do everything all at once.
You’re a human being. You can’t do it all (nor have it all) and definitely not all at the same time – attempting to do so is a recipe for burnout, leaving you feeling exhausted, powerless, and resentful.
The What Do I Put First? worksheets help you figure out which action items you value most (either because you have to, or you want to). Regardless of if your action is a need or a want, when you approach your action schedule in alignment with your true values, you will go about your days in a more authentic and fulfilling way.
Values in action (and action in values) bring peace and purpose.
- Healing Card Deck: A Therapist’s Advice 55-Card Healing Deck by Sara Cloostermans
- Book Recommendation: Real Self-Care: A Transformative Program for Redefining Wellness (Crystals, Cleanses, and Bubble Baths Not Included) by Pooja Lakshmin MD
- Mantra: I AM AWARENESS // with diaphragmatic breathing
- Yin Yoga Asana: Dragonfly Pose